Moving house is stressful at the best of times. Moving into a smaller property when you have a lifetime of belongings can seem daunting.
We can lighten the load for you by offering any or all of the following services to support you in your move to a smaller property, whether you are elderly, your relationship has recently broken down, you are unable to take time off work or have small children to look after.
We offer all or any one of the following services so that the experience is as stress-free as possible:
- Stage your home for a quick sale at the best price
- Help you plan a layout for the furniture in your new home
- Help you sort and declutter; what to keep, what to let go
- Organise the removal of unwanted items for recycling, donation to charities or museums, and disposal
- Help you sell items of value by organising valuations by reputable auction houses
- Organise and supervise the move for you and coodinating the cleaning of your former home and/or the new one
- Support you during the unpacking and organisation of your new home